To get the (Magic 8) ball rolling, I'm going to tell you a couple of things about me you may or may not know. Maybe you're violently opposed to one of these and that will spark a question.
Music I listen to a lot. Thanks, Pandora.
- Taylor Swift - "Should've Said No" and "You Belong With Me"
- Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours"
- Matt Nathanson - "Come On, Get Higher"
- Kelly Clarkson - "I Do Not Hook Up"
- Adam Lambert - "Mad World"
- Ne Yo - "Mad"
- Jesse McCartney - well anything by JM. I mean, the station is named after him, so I think it's safe to say I like him. A lot.
Random Ish You Might Find Amusing:
- I eat those French fried onion things like potato chips. Garnish? I think not. More like meal. Yum.
- I wish Novak Djokovic would've beaten Roger Federer in the US Open on Sunday. Mostly because I like yelling, "Come on, Joker!" at the TV and one night of that was not enough.
- I don't like mushrooms in any shape, form or variety. Fungus? Um, no.
- I absolutely cannot stand how rain feels on my skin. I hate being outside in the bad weather. My son thinks I have a phobia of water. Yeah, my list of phobias is long, but it doesn't include water. We got into a big discussion about exactly why I don't like the rain to touch my skin. It ended with me saying, "It has nothing to do with water. There's no rational explanation. Drop it!" Then I realized that I am not a rational person. Son: 1. Me: 0, and possibly insane.
So...anything else you're dying to know? And not just about me. About anything. I have a Magic 8 Ball standing by.