- To the millions of No Kiss posts I haven't read. Whatever!
- To the tens of millions of tweets I miss. Whatever!
- To the crops that are withering. The cheesecake going to waste. Okay, okay, that's not really happening. No matter what, I'm tending to my Facebook games. But I almost had you, right?
- To having a home-cooked meal. What. Ev. Er.
- To bathing. Whatever.
- To going to work. I mean, srsly? Do I even need to say it? (*whatever*)
Because, dude, I have other things to do. More important things. It's called rewriting an entire book. Ever heard of it?
- To going bald due to rewrites. Whatever.
- To Pandora, who still only allows 40 hours of listening. Don't they know that rewriting can only take place with a Glee song screaming in the background? What-ev.
- To the three red pens I've already run dry. That's right. THREE. Whatever, Bic. I think I got defective pens. Oh, wait. I am rewriting an entire book. On paper. By hand. Whatever.
- To things like "bedtimes" and "new year's resolutions." Whatever. When you're rewriting a book, you don't notice how the hours silently (well, not silently. There is Pandora.) slip by. You don't notice you've eaten an entire bag of Reese's peanut butter cups by yourself or drank the 2-Liter of ginger ale. I mean, srsly. Oops. I mean, whatever!
So there you go. What I'm working on. And pretty much how I feel about it right now. How are you doing? What are you working on? What do you need to shout, "Whatever!" at? Do it! I'll yell it with you.