I'm a Special Forces recruit for the Goodgrounds. I follow rules. And I make sure other people do too. Today I'm going to be discussing Goodgrounds approved items every Citizen is allowed.
1. Hats. Must be worn at all times to prevent dangerous sunlight from discoloring your skin.
2. Transmissions. Must be plugged in for the mandatory eight hours each night. A device, such as a projection screen, for sending e-comms is permissible.
3. ID cards. Must be carried at all times, regularly updated, and turned over when requested by the authorities.
4. Long-sleeved shirts. Must be worn at all times, no matter the season. Goodies are required to be covered from ankle to hip, wrist to shoulder, and everywhere in between.
To celebrate the rules, I'm giving away a Goodgrounds approved device: an iPod shuffle! All you have to do is comment here to win!
There are three ways to get extra entries, and you'll need to fill out the Google form to be counted for them.
1. Make a Resistance video. Examples are found here, and you can comm the videos to Elana (elanajohnson(at)gmail) to be used on the fansite.
2. Purchase POSSESSION from July 8 - July 31. Any retailer, any purchase (ebooks too) from now until the end of the month.
3. Leave a review of Possession. Write a review and post it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Goodreads (or your favorite site) from July 8 - July 31.
This giveaway runs until July 31, and winners will be announced on Monday, August 1.
So. Are you a Goodgrounds approved?
Yeah, Vi here. For my part of the contest, I'm going to be giving away a signed copy of Possession. But not here. That totally wouldn't make sense, because I don't want the Thinkers to know.
But I do want everyone to read the book.
So go over to Goodreads and enter to win over there.
Aaand, it looks like the Thinkers on GOODreads haven't approved the giveaway yet. Don't worry. We'll outsmart them. The contest runs until July 31, so you'll be able to slip in an entry once I have Jag hack into their system and approve the giveaway.
"Pending approval." Like that's gonna to happen. Oh... just got word: Jag is on it.