Monday, June 1, 2015

School's Out -- A Short Break

Okay, so school's out for summer!

And I couldn't be more relieved. It has been a challenging year for me, and I'm continually amazed at how every year is different in teaching. Always something new, always something different.

So I'm going to take a much-needed break from blogging. Just a couple of weeks. I'm going to relax by the pool, write a book, go to a National Park, and relax. Wait. Did I say that already? :)

What are you doing this summer?

2 comments:

Angela Brown said...

Enjoy your summer break. I always tell my daughter's teachers they are amazing because me as a teacher over a group of kids would not work well lol!

A trip to Vegas is in order so I can finally wipe that off my bucket list. Wait, I need to make a bucket list... but Vegas will be checkmarked once I write it.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Go enjoy! I'm going on vacation next week and looking forward to it.

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget