Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Nominate ECHOES OF SILENCE on Kindle Scout

Okay, so I've written an adult fantasy novel. That's right. It's a bit out of what I normally do. And I thought I'd try something a bit out of what I normally do for publishing this book as well.

And that means Kindle Scout. It's basically a submit and nominate program. And that's where you come in. I'd love it if you'd nominate my fantasy, ECHOES OF SILENCE, for publication. After 30 days, if the book has enough nominations, the Kindle Scout team will look at the book and decide to offer it a publishing contract or not.

So here's my campaign.


Her voice could unleash a war.
Faced with the strongest dark magician in centuries, song-magician Echo del Toro must know when to let her voice fly and when to hold her tongue, or she’ll find herself caught in the lasting notes of a song that can’t be unsung.

It's easy! Read the beginning of ECHOES OF SILENCE and vote for the book to be published by Kindle Scout.

All it takes is a couple of clicks, and I'd really appreciate it! It's FREE to vote for the book, and if it gets chosen by the Kindle Scout team, you'll get a copy of the book for FREE too! #winwin


Read and Vote here.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget