Thursday, December 18, 2008

And the Winner is...

I know, I know. It's taken me forever to get to the contest. I'm sure you've all been on pins and needles wondering who's going to win, how old I really am, etc. Pshaw. Here's a picture of what I've been up to this week.


Sorry, the whole number-generator is way down on my list. I mean, did you see that cake? My daughter l-o-v-e-s Spongebob and her birthday was yesterday. She's four now. That cake took me forever. I only have two words: crumb coat.

Anyway, here's the scoop. I am 31. Hmm, whaddya know? Admitting that is easier than I thought.

And the winner: Kate Karyus Quinn! Yay! My blog chain buddy. Email me at elanajohnson at gmail dot com with your address and I'll mail out your books. But...I seriously don't have the guts to brave the post office this close to Christmas. So...if you won't hate me forever, I might wait to mail them until after. Sound good? If you're going to die, let me know in the email. I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a fellow writer, awesome blog chainer, and general all-around uber-cool person.

3 comments:

Kate Karyus Quinn said...

OMG - I won! What an awesome surprise! And do not even think about going near that post office until Christmas is safely over - blech there is nothing slower moving than a post office line during the holidays.

Oh, I love that cake too! Very impressive.

jess said...

crumb coat! i know what that is! I LOVE ace of cakes - LOL!

Thomas Dodge said...

You provide a great deal of information on your blog. Reading high-quality content is important to me. I enjoyed reading your blog because it was both informative and entertaining. I'm so glad you shared this with us. See our article by clicking here How to Optimize Webcam's Image quality.

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget