Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This is Exactly How I Feel About Twilight

Seriously, people. I didn't like the movie.

This is the funniest thing you'll ever see. Watch it. Laugh. I did, right out loud at many, many things. I could tell you my favorite lines, but I think it would ruin it for you. Holy Forks, Santa. You've got to watch it. Now.

And this was pretty funny too. And totally spot on.

**Sorry to all those of you who liked the movie. Books = awesomeness. Movie = suckage.**

Thanks to Jen for the first video. She made my year. She needs chocolate. Or maybe socks. gelakguling
And to Moonrat for the link to the best screenplay ev-er.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh--that was hilarious! So many favorite parts, but I loved the part when he said he was going to leave and she stuttered all over the place. That's pretty much exactly how it was in the movie. This definitely made my Tuesday--thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Elana...you've got to come over and pick me up off the floor! I'm laughing SOOOOOO hard I can't even see through the tears. OMG, those are HILARIOUS!

Thanks for the great Tuesday morning laugh. :D

Mary Lindsey / Marissa Clarke said...

Very funny. Thanks for the laugh!

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget