Okay, first things first. Winners.
THE DARK DAYS OF HAMBURGER HALPIN by Josh Berk: Jemi Fraser!
SCONES and SENSIBILITY by Lindsay Eland: Sarah Fisk!
PRINCESS FOR HIRE by Lindsey Leavitt: Kathryn Jankowski!
Yay to you guys! I'll be emailing you later today to share the good news. WriteOnCon gets better by the hour, so be sure to join us on July 1 for registration. Check out the website for full details.
Second things second: Tell the Truth Tuesday
1. I'm summering. Yes, it's a verb. No exercise (not that that's a stretch). No stressing. I pretty much lay around reading or watching TV. So sue me.
2. I may or may not be addicted to Dreyer's lemonade bars. So it's tell the truth Tuesday. Fine. I'm totally addicted and have put a limit on myself of one per day. Sucks.
3. I cannot tell a lie: I started writing again. New project. Goal: 50 pages + synopsis by July 12. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
4. Just gotta say: WriteOnCon is gonna split the core with it's frawesomeness.
5. I have officially read 52 books this year. And it's only June. This is about 4 times as many books as I read last year. Rawr!
6. I am a total and complete loser. No, I mean it. Since I've been summering, I haven't been reading your blogs. But I'm going to. Really, really. It is tell the truth Tuesday, so I have to, or be like condemned or something.
What's your truth?