Well, Christine's second book was officially released on May 1. And it's fantastic. But instead of listening to me (which I'm sure you're sick of), I'm going to let my 12-year-old son take the mic for a minute.
His review of Christine's 101 Success Secrets for Gifted Kids: I really like this book because it had many great tips and tricks to be successful in school and life.
I really liked one of the tricks it is called the Hula Hoop Trick. It says that you should imagine that there is a hula hoop on the ground and you can only control yourself which is inside the hula hoop everything outside of the hula hoop you can't control like what people think about you. I thought that was interesting.
I recommend this book to all gifted kids out there and parents and teachers of gifted kids. (I solemnly swear that I didn't edit this. Please tell me you can tell!)
And here's Christine with some of her favorite things!
So. You seriously need this book, and you need to follow Christine on twitter and her blog.
I am giving away a signed copy of 101 Success Secrets! All you need to do is leave a comment on this post by Sunday night. The winner will be announced next week!
Check out what the other Bookanistas are up to this week at the Reading Room.
Or on their blogs:
- Shannon Messenger adores THE DAY BEFORE plus a giveaway
- Shelli Johannes-Wells gives us THE ROYAL TREATMENT
- Carolina Valdez Miller is passionate about POSSESSION and gives away an ARC
- Carrie Harris is PUTTING MAKEUP ON DEAD PEOPLE
- Beth Revis shares some SOLSTICE cover love
- Shana Silver shows her desire for DEMONGLASS
- Sarah Frances Hardy wants to be just LIKE MANDARIN
- Lisa and Laura Roecker and Stasia Ward Kehoe marvel over MOONGLASS
- Megan Miranda and Veronica Rossi delve into DIVERGENT
- Christine Fonseca is in love with DARK AND HOLLOW PLACES with a giveaway