Monday, April 2, 2012

Winners and Exciting Things!

Dude, there's so much to go with here, my head is spinning. Let's go with easiest first.

I offered a signed hardcover of POSSESSION as part of the YA Scavenger Hunt. That winner is: Jesse Grant! (Twitter handle: @j_grant93)

Yay, congrats! Send me an email at elanajohnson(at)gmail(dot)com so I can get your address and get this in the mail for you. Thank you to all who tweeted and participated in the YA Scavenger Hunt.

Did you see my secret content? Because I think it's pretty darn fantastic. It's a character readers will see in SURRENDER, the sequel to POSSESSION, which is coming on June 5, 2012.

His name is Cannon Lichen, and he's matched to the narrating main character, Raine Hightower. Both Raine and Cannon are part of The Insider's Case Files, a booklet you can enter to win by doing things from liking SURRENDER on Amazon to pre-ordering the book. Click HERE for full details and official rules.


Dustin Hansen is a genius, and the mastermind behind the art in The Insider's Case Files.

Did you see this? So exciting!

Christine Fonseca's TRANSCEND, pitched as Hamlet meets the Black Swan in this Phantom of the Opera thriller, in which a horrible accident leaves a young man abandoned and left for dead, his only link to sanity the love of his fiancee and the support of his best friend-an illusion that might just rip away the last shreds of his humanity and reveal parts of himself he'll wish remained buried, to Compass Press, in a nice deal, for publication in March 2013 (US).


Also, the INSURGENT trailer was released last week. I'm still such a huge lover of all things dystopian, and yeah. I can't help myself.



That rounds out my excitement for the day. I was going to do something else today, but I decided to put that reveal off until Wednesday... What's new and exciting with you?

22 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

That kind of looks like me. Except for, you know, the hair. And the eyes.

Also, does his talent say: beer?

Christina Lee said...

Whoa, so many things to squee about!
Matt, *snert*, you made me do a double take!

Now off to click on the trailer!

Natalie Aguirre said...

I heard about Christine's awesome news. And I can't wait for Insurgent.

Nothing awesome to share here except the house is clean and I am writing. Hoping I'll get an ARC of Surrender soon.

Ishta Mercurio said...

Wow - so much new exciting stuff, I don't know where to begin. I'm excited for your sequel, and for Insurgent! Dystopian books forever!

My new exciting news is that I got a blog award, and I'm passing it on to you. :-)

Claire Dawn said...

Matt, I saw that too. As much as I hope it is beer, I think it's seer. Elana, beer as a talent would rock :)

I kinda hate the YA world. Feels like I'm always waiting with bated breath for something...

Slamdunk said...

Good way to start a week, as a winner. Congrats to Jesse.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Good things happening all over the place! Yay, yay, yay for Christine!!!!! :-)

Angela Brown said...

Such wonderful news for Christine! YAY!!

And I really enjoyed that trailer for Insurgent.

Christine Fonseca said...

EEP! Thanks for the shout out! AND WOOT...I can not wait for Insurgent. And neither can my teen!

Sarah Ahiers said...

Man, i cannot WAIT for Insurgent!

Donna K. Weaver said...

That is the coolest thing. Who did you little card thingy?

Anonymous said...

Awesome extra content and the drawing is pretty fabulous! Yay for happy things!

Jemi Fraser said...

Very cool! Can't wait for Surrender! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to the winner!

Lots of cool things happening all over the blog world.
: )

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

J.R. Johansson said...

Ooh, love the extra content and new trailer! Such exciting things today! :)

Julie Daines said...

Lots of cool stuff. Congratulations to Christina! I'm super excited for Surrender! Happiness all around.

Alice said...

Congrats Jesse!

Kasie West said...

Yay for extra content! I can't wait for SURRENDER. I'm going to pre-order it right now!

Nichole Giles said...

All cool things. I'm totally excited about the Surrender promo and all that. What's new with me? A whole lot of nothing. Yet. (Big emphasis on yet, because I expect big new things to start happening any day. *twiddles thumbs* Seriously. Any time now.)

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner, Jesse Grant.

That case file of Cannon Lichen looks awesome!

I'm looking forward to Insurgent. I devoured Divergent.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Elana, please join us tomorrow for the IWSG! Sign up is located on a tab in my blog. And sorry I haven't been by in a week or more. The Challenge has kept me busy. I've averaged over a hundred and fifty blogs the last three days...

Leslie S. Rose said...

This post has me salivating with "I want to read it" itis.

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget