We interrupt this blogging break to say: THERE WILL BE ANOTHER POSSESSION NOVEL.
Here's the deal from Publisher's Marketplace: Elana Johnson's ABANDON, the third book in the dystopian series that also includes POSSESSION and SURRENDER, again to Anica Rissi at Simon Pulse, for publication in Summer 2013, by Michelle Andelman at Regal Literary.
I cannot tell you the relief and joy associated with this news.
A couple of things about ABANDON:
1. Same story world as both POSSESSION and SURRENDER.
2. Narrated by two new characters. Okay, not new. Two characters you've seen in both POSSESSION and SURRENDER. So who could that be? Who's in both the first and second books? Hmm...
3. This is book three, people. It's a war. With kissing.
4. It will be published next summer, in a simultaneous hardcover and paperback release.
5. I love Book 3. Hopefully you will too! I can't wait to see what will be on the cover. Like, literally, I can't even imagine what it might look like. *bounces with excitement*
So let's celebrate!!