Friday, May 31, 2013

Everyone Needs a Little LUMBERJACK in Their Lives...

No, really, you totally do! My good friend and long-time critique partner -- you know, that person who makes sure you aren't the worst author on the planet? -- Sara V. Olds has a new book out! MY LIFE AS A LUMBERJACK or How I Fell For the Wrong Guy(s) released yesterday!


About LUMBERJACK: Me, Mercedes Bennion? Working for the US Forest Service? I’ve never thought of myself as the outdoorsy, hard-working type. But one quick glance at those mouth-watering forest rangers and oh, baby, sign this seventeen-year-old up for a whole summer of fresh air, mountains and starry, starry nights!

Isn't the cover awesome?! I love the boots and the calm, green and purple vibe. When you read the book, though, don't expect calm! LUMBERJACK is a great romantic comedy that takes place at summer camp -- where one seventeen-year-old (boy-crazy) girl can get into a LOT of trouble!

I loved LUMBERJACK back when Sara was putting it through our group. I think we'd get it with just "Benz" at the top, signifying what it was. Be sure to get your copy; it's only $2.99!

You can find Sara at:


You can buy LUMBERJACK from:



2 comments:

Ems said...

I bought it! It was the mouth-watering forest rangers that sold me... :D

Susanne Drazic said...

That is a cool cover!

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget