This book is coming on December 3, from Evil Hat Productions and you don't want to miss it!!
About SALLY: Every hero has a story. This one starts with a girl and a racing tractor.
Sally Slick knows she’s meant to be more than a Midwestern farm girl. What she wants more than anything is to be an inventor when she grows up—and she has the custom-built racing tractor to prove it. But good girls in 1914 don’t go off to the city in search of adventure. Everything changes when Sally’s big brother comes back from Chicago with a robot in hand and mobsters on his heels. With the help of her friend, wannabe hero Jet Black, Sally will risk everything to protect the people she loves.
Those bad guys are about to get a giant wrench thrown right into their plans.
And now... The cover!!!
Isn't it shiny and beautiful??! Yes, yes it is. And you can PREORDER IT HERE. Do it. You won't be disappointed.
See what the other Bookanistas are talking about today!
- Shari Arnold marvels at THE MOON AND MORE by Saran Dessen
- Tracy Banghart is thrilled by 3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
- Christine Fonseca shivers over SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi
- Carrie Harris reveals the cover of SALLY SLICK & THE STEEL SYNDICATE by Carrie Harris
- Corrine Jackson is nuts for AU REVOIR, CRAZY EUROPEAN CHICK by Joe Schreiber
- Jessica Love joins the BY BLOOD by Tracy Banghart book blitz – with giveaway
- Shannon Messenger raves about JELLICOE ROAD by Melina Marchetta
- Tracey Neithercott adores THE ARCHIVED by Victoria Schwab
- Kimberly Sabatini is touched by OUT OF REACH by Carrie Arcos
- Katy Upperman gushes over THE GIRL GUIDE by Christine Fonseca
What have you read recently that you loved?