First, thanks for the great day yesterday! I enjoyed reading all your comment on Theresa's blog, and the excitement over the "Tag, You're It" contest was infectious.
Today, there are too. many. things.
1. MOONGLASS by Jessi Kirby is out today. You have to get this book. I'm doing a full Bookanistas review in a week or two, but I can't let today go by without mentioning MOONGLASS.
I *loved* this book. So go get a copy! You won't be sorry.
2. It is Dystopian Week on MTV's Hollywood Crush! I mean, what could be better? Oh, you want to know what my favorite dystopian reads are? Well, watch their blog--I'll be there at some point this week! (I know, I almost died too.)
3. Sarah Allen is giving me some blog space today. Go check it out! (This is not part of my official blog tour, but could be entertaining nonetheless. Who uses "nonetheless" in a sentence? And I totally spell out why you shouldn't start writing. Seriously. So click on over there.)
4. Have you iClued yet? You can win an iTouch with SIX NOVELS on it, including Beth Revis's Across the Universe and Lisa & Laura Roecker's The Liar Society. I totally know who Seth's secret admirer is...
5. I am out of sour patch kids. This is a tragedy, trust me.
6. The winner of the first ever Bookanistas Give Back event is: Jennifer Lamoureux.
Yay! Congrats! You won the Dystopian Trifecta of Awesome Books of Awesomeness from me. Email me your mailing address so I can get these in the mail. elanajohnson(at)gmail.com.
What's your random today?