Okay, I'm really going to try to stick to five things. You know how things like this go with me. But hey, it's my list so there.
1. I have failed at blogging this week. It has been one of "those" weeks, where you go to the dentist (twice), the post office, and entertain your family who brought you a new bed (which you haven't set up yet). In the same week.
I apologize. I will try to get to some blogs this weekend. But there is that whole new-bed thing, so yeah...
2. I am going to finish my first draft of Book 3 by September 30. I am, I am. Maybe. Hopefully. I've been drafting like crazy, and I still have a long way to go, but hey, I might make it. *checks Google cal*
Yeah, I might make it.
3. I booked my hotel for the tour in California! I'm a titch on the OCD side, and I've been looking for weeks. Finally, I just picked one, and I can't wait for October 17!
4. I have lost 20 pounds. Okay, 19.6, but if we were rounding, it would be 20. So take that, math geniuses. Turns out your body doesn't need 50,000 calories/day to stay alive...
5. I started reading LITTLE HOUSE IN THE BIG WOODS with my daughter last night. She's in first grade, so she can read for short spurts. I have such great memories of those books from my childhood, that I'm hoping this will be something fun for her.
What's on your Friday Five? Drafting? Blogging? Booking hotels? Eating healthier? Reading? Lay it on me.