Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag, You're It!

So I've been tagged. Not to be confused with Tagged, which is capitalized and used as something really, really bad in my science fiction novel. Really. You don't want to be Tagged. Unless it's a blog tag, which is what this is. sengihnampakgigi

My crit buddy, Jennifer Wilks, tagged me. It's so funny, because we were just talking about how we'd never been tagged, and bam! Jen's tagged like three times in the next couple of days. So she tagged me.

I *think* that means that I'm supposed to answer the same questions she did when she tagged me. Thankfully, it was an easy one. Here are my answers.

4 goals I have in the next 5 years:
1. Find an agent and see my book at B&N
2. Learn to play the piano
3. Go to Disneyland
4. Clean out the garage enough to park in it (really)

4 places I will visit someday:
1. The Sacred Grove
2. China
3. Perth, Australia
4. The White Cliffs of Dover

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pepperoni pizza with ranch
2. Macaroni and Cheese
3. Chicken Pot Pie
4. Dreyer's Lemonade fruit bars

4 jobs I've had:
1. Assistant manager at Golden Corral
2. Machine operator at Pepperidge Farm (garlic bread line. Not smell so good.)
3. Secretary in the stats department at BYU
4. Teacher

2 places I've lived:
1. St. George
2. Logan

2 places I'd like to live:
1. San Diego, California
2. New York City

4 things I'd do with my spare time (if I had any):
1. Read
2. Cook gourmet meals (as long as someone else does the dishes)
3. Take singing lessons (I'm awful)
4. Make cards


Okay, enough about me. I tag some of my blog chain friends. Heather, Kate, and Michelle! Tag, you're it!

2 comments:

Abi said...

Elana...are you my twin? WOW! No wonder we get along so well. This tagging is great stuff. I like learning even more about my friends :)

Abi

Jenn said...

Thanks for replying to the tag. It's great to get to know more about you. I would love to have my garage cleaned out too! I've never not been able to park in the garage ever since we had one - until now. I didn't think I'd really care that much, but I do. :D I just hope I can park in there again before it starts to snow. Brrrrr.

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget