Hello my peeps. Today I'm hosting my first Comment Contest! This is gonna be awesome, so I hope you've donned yourself in the appropriate attire. Bathing suit, seatbelts, battle armor, whatev.
1. Leave a comment on THIS post.
2. The comment has to be a single sentence. Not two. Not three. Not even a one-word second sentence. One sentence. Em-dashes, commas, hyphens, and semi-colons are welcome at this party.
3. The sentence must use your verification word in it in a unique and interesting way. Oh, and it must make sense. (Side note: NO CHEATING. You get the word you get, and you can't throw a fit. That's what I tell the kids at school. This means no exiting the page because you "don't like" your verification word. I have no way to police this, so police yourselves people.)
4. Post said sentence with said verification word by Friday, January 23 at 12 Noon MST. For those of you slightly math-challenged, that's 2PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific.
5. Since I am the queen of Mindless Musings, I will choose the one that makes me spray Sprite out my nose the most and meet you back here with the dripping wet winner Friday evening. Or Saturday morning. Or whenever I get through the entries.
6. This contest is open to anyone. Writers, non-writers, boys, girls, band geeks, professional couch potatoes, everyone. Because of this, please make sure your entry is PG. And spread the word! I want to laugh this weekend!
7. The prize? $10 gift card at Barnes and Noble.