Can I get a woot! woot! (Woot! Woot!)
Anyway, Lady Glamis over at The Innocent Flower gave me the PremioDardos blog award. And let me just say that I would blog if my mother was my only follower. Sadly, my mother doesn't even know what a blog is, and she would never understand the word "woot." But I adore blogging so much, and I'm so glad that all of you are here to traverse (oooh, big word points!) on this journey that is Mindless Musings.
I guess I'm supposed to award it to 15 people. I thought that was a lot. I feel like I barely know 15 people. But here's my best shot. I really try to follow everyone who follows me, as well as everyone who follows the QueryTracker blog. I wasn't kidding the other day when I said I follow, like, a billion blogs. I may joke about some things, but never blogging. *stern face*
Anyway, here's my list of Bloggers Made of Win:
1. Lisa and Laura Roecker at Lisa and Laura Write
2. Carolyn Kaufman over at Archetype Writing
3. H.L. Dyer's Trying to do the Write Thing
4. Kate Karyus Quinn at The Lover's, The Dreamers, and Me
5. Beth Revis at Writing It Out
6. Rebecca at Gibber Jabber and Sometimes Useful Nonsense
7. Gretchen McNeil at Seanchai
8. Cathy Bryant at Word Vessel
9. Jessica Verday at Jibberings
10. Christine Fonseca at The Musings of Christine Fonseca
11. Brian Kell at The Eyeball Afterlife
12. Carrie Harris at The Wonder That Is My Blog
13. Emily Murdoch at Lefty In My Write Mind
14. Stephanie Boman at You Can Read My Mind
15. Annie Louden at Annie Writes About Writing
Phew! That's it! Oh, wait! Here's the award.
I guess if you've just "won" this prestigious award, you're supposed to blog it out, pick 15 of the blogs you can't live without, and pass on the love. Of course, this is purely optional. I mean, I'm not on blog patrol today.