Saturday, September 11, 2010

GCC: Bringing You Lucienne Diver

Okay, okay. So I know I don't normally post on Saturdays. But I recently joined a group of authors called the Girlfriend's Cyber Circuit, where we post interviews by amazing authors and rave about good books. And Lucienne's tour was in progress, so I jumped on board.

Sort of. I didn't have time to get any questions together, so today we're just going to rave about good books, but seriously, who ever gets sick of that? Um, no one!

First, welcome to Lucienne, who is a literary agent by day and a writer by night.


In ReVamped (Flux, September 1), Gina and her boyfriend Bobby are sent undercover to infiltrate a New York high school where some seriously weird stuff is going down. Worse than that, Gina’s new super-secret identity is as goth-girl Geneva Belfry. No color palette to speak of. More chains than a bike rack. And don't even get her started on the shoes. At least she won’t be too worried about blood spatter when kicking the butt of her newest nemesis, who’s decided that the high school makes a perfect playground.

Rave Reviews:
“This is a witty vampire romance/adventure with plenty of heart and action. Diver has written a supernatural sequel to Vamped (Flux, 2009/VOYA August 2009) that will attract even reluctant readers. It is filled with wry twists, such as the difficulties of trying to apply mascara when, as vampire, you don’t have any reflection in the mirror, as well as the typical agonies of being young and trying to fit in.” —VOYA

“Gina, the 17-year-old fashionista of the undead, is back and as sassy as ever (Vamped, 2009). Thoroughly enjoyable, this sequel is a light, fizzy read… listening in on Gina’s thoughts and quick-witted dialogue is what makes this such a treat.” —Kirkus Reviews

I can't wait to get my hands on this one! And be sure to check out Lucienne's blog, her website, and get your copy of ReVamped today!

And what do you think about those claws? Yikes!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Girlfriend's Cyber Circuit sounds like a great group! I have a feeling I'm going to like this a lot!!!

A book I haven't heard of... and it sounds delicious!!!! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing E!

Stephanie Faris said...

Sounds like an interesting book!

Heather said...

I loved the book VAMPED! Lucienne is brilliant! I can hardly wait to get my hands on REVAMPED!

Theresa Milstein said...

I didn't read Vamped. I'll have to check these out.

I like the author's name. The MC on my new WIP is named Lucienne.

Nice to see you on a Saturday.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Agent by day, writer by night. When does poor Lucienne sleep?

Elana, your review makes REVAMPED sound fun and breezy. I'm going to check to see if VAMPED is available for download on Kindle.

Get some rest and fun this weekend, Roland

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Agent by day, writer by night. When does poor Lucienne sleep?

Elana, your review makes REVAMPED sound fun and breezy. I'm going to check to see if VAMPED is available for download on Kindle.

Get some rest and fun this weekend, Roland

Lisa_Gibson said...

Sounds like a fun read! I'll have to check it out. :)

Lisa_Gibson said...

Sounds like a fun read! I'll have to check it out. :)

Roxy said...

Sounds like a good book, but the nails are definitely scary.

Colene Murphy said...

Wow, kinda burned out on vampires but this one sounds different and worth checking out!

Jemi Fraser said...

Sounds like a fun read! :)

Christine Fonseca said...

Fun!!!

Matthew MacNish said...

I've no idea where you find the time. Incredible.

Ishta Mercurio said...

Ooh, I love me some vampires. I'm looking forward to checking out this book and VAMPED. Thanks for this!

And I know what you mean about the claws - yowza!

Jeffrey Collins said...

BookMyEssay is providing the quality Essay Editing Services with the help of their qualified writers. They are always ready to share your burden. order now for best deals.

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget