Yeah, I can't even title this post. Moving on.
Okay, so I attended the League of Utah Writers Annual Roundup over the weekend. It was pretty dang exciting, if I do say so myself (and not just because I was presenting). My brain is fried, and therefore I'm sure most of my posts this week will be subpar. You've been warned. Like today, I give you a random mishmash on conferences, writing, and life in general. #getexcited
1. James Dashner (best-selling author of The Maze Runner) is pretty awesome to hang out with. Even if he does hog all the horseradish. ;-)
2. I like to chew gum. A lot. I usually chew gum for about 6 hours every day. No lie. Guuummmm.
3. Meeting other authors is awesome. Driving 100 feet to a convenience store is even awesomer. Yeah, walking is totally overrated. And sodas are needed for sanity.
4. I've used awesome four times in this post already. Is that a problem?
5. I randomly pull up my cover just to look at it, even though I know what it looks like. In my defense, this is a step down from just having it open permanently.
6. This "break" I'm taking from writing? It's not a good fit for me. I'm going insane. Remember yesterday's post and why I write? Well, yeah. I'm on edge, almost to the snapping point, so clearly this separation isn't working for me.
7. I wish this school year were over. And in case you didn't know, it's September. And we get out in June. Le sigh.
8. I hate getting my picture taken. More than slow drivers. More than going to Wal-mart, more than just about anything. In fact, I'd rather trudge uphill through snow--both ways--to school than get my picture taken. Again.
9. Finally, some good TV is going to be on this week!! Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, Glee. Man, I love TV.
What's weighing on your mind today? Got some opinions you gotta unload? Lay 'em on me. And what would you have titled this post??