Monday, May 21, 2012

The SURRENDER Trailer!

Okay, so you've been anxiously awaiting the trailer for SURRENDER, right? *wink* I'm sure that's been at the front of your mind for months now. *snort*

But really, there is a trailer, and you should be excited because you could win an additional ARC this week, as part of the YA book blogger tour (click here to enter to win the other five ARCs). There's only one thing you have to do to win: Tweet that you've seen the SURRENDER book trailer!

There's only one problem. It's not here. It's HERE. Seriously. GO HERE TO SEE IT, TWEET IT, WIN IT.

Thanks to Yara at Once Upon A Twilight for hosting the trailer reveal!

Tweet this: I just watched the book trailer for SURRENDER by @ElanaJ, coming out in only two weeks! http://bit.ly/MA5vAb

I will pick one winner for the SURRENDER ARC overnight (the rumors are true--I don't sleep). This tweet-the-trailer contest closes at midnight tonight. Good luck! And I hope you enjoy the trailer. 

18 comments:

Creepy Query Girl said...

It's so different from the trailer for POSSESSION! I liked the new character visuals and the colors!

Jemi Fraser said...

The trailer is awesome!!! Love it :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Trailer was very eerie!!

Sara B. Larson said...

Awesome trailer!! I can't wait to read this! :D

Lisseth Torres said...

Great trailer, loved that the pics from the case files were in there for the characters!

Matthew MacNish said...

On my way ...

Carrie Butler said...

Great trailer, Elana! Very intense. :)

Jessie Humphries said...

I dig it! I love the eyes in the trailer.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Loved the trailer. It was eerie but that fits your book. And makes you want to read it especially as we near the end of it.

Loved your picture at the end too. Awesome!

Julie Daines said...

Awesome trailor. I'm tweeting away..

Julie Daines said...

Trailer. Sometimes I wonder about my typing skills.

Angela Brown said...

Cool trailer. They used your photo with the blue and black hair. Nice :-) I likey :-)

Carolyn V said...

Woohoo! It was awesome Elana!

Patti said...

Awesome trailer. I can't believe it will be out in two weeks.

Mart Ramirez said...

Niiiiccceee!!! Cool trailer, E!

Jen said...

The trailer was really cool!! :) i Tweeted it:) https://twitter.com/#!/immabelieve/status/205031355355115520

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I love it, E! And I'm so excited for SURRENDER's launch! Yay!

Anonymous said...


I have this same problem. My husband and I were the perfect couple at first. We clicked right away and the chemistry was just crazy. But reality kicked in real soon and we started arguing a lot. Until now get into heavy arguments, where none of us is really listening and always out talk each other, until one day my husband left me it was like a dream, i beg and apologize for everything, he refuse for 1 year and 3 month, until i meet a man call doctor MACK online who is a great spell caster he cast a spell for me and told me that my husband will come back in 48 hours to beg me to come home, to my greatest surprise my husband come after 2 days of the spell and told me he is sorry, am so happy that i meet doctor MACK, if you need his help contact him on “DR_MACK@ YAHOO. COM”

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget