Friday, May 11, 2012

YA Book Blogger Tour -- Enter to Win!

Okay, so this week has been filled with YA book blogger goodness--and some SURRENDER talk and previews. In case you missed anything...

You can win one of seven ARCs of SURRENDER by filling out the Rafflecopter widget.

Be sure to visit each blog and leave a comment. Every comment = another entry.



Contest ends tonight at midnight, but never fear! There will be five more blogs to visit next week!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

You can follow all the action HERE.


So...who do you like more? Aragorn or Legolas? 

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Aragorn!

E. Arroyo said...

Aragorn.

Emily V. said...

Legolas, but just because he's Orlando Bloom. I still haven't read/seen LotR. :/

Matthew MacNish said...

Happy Friday, Elana!

Melanie Fowler said...

I like Aragorn.

Happy writing Elana!

Heather said...

Legolas all the way. Have a great weekend hon, love all the reviews!

Angela Brown said...

Oh no, Elana. Really? How am I suppose to choose between Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen - erm - uh - Legolas and Aragorn? They're both loyal (hot), kind (hot), battle ready (hot)...and hot, if I hadn't mentioned that already.

Lisa_Gibson said...

Have a lovely weekend and a fabulous Mother's Day!
Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover

Jemi Fraser said...

I have to choose??? Nope. Can't do it - I want both of them!

The Golden Eagle said...

Aragorn.

Leslie Rose said...

Aragorn. I even have a standee of him in my classroom. Long live the king.

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget