Tuesday, March 14, 2017

UNTIL WINTER BREAKS is available today!

So the second book in my Redwood Bay Romance series is out today! It's called UNTIL WINTER BREAKS, and I hope you'll get a copy!


I absolutely love this book. It features Jared Newton (Sophie's brother) and Millie Larson, his nosy, next-door neighbor as they try to navigate their way toward a happily-ever-after.

He rides into town on a motorcycle, so we've got a Bad Boy hero. And who doesn't love a girl-next-door romance? I know they're some of my favorite!

If you're looking for a great beach-side romance, you've found it in UNTIL WINTER BREAKS!

I hope you'll get a copy today, from the retailer of your choice.

And if you haven't read the first book, UNTIL SUMMER ENDS, there's no better time than now! The romances in the Redwood Bay Romance series are considered clean & wholesome. Some would say "sweet." I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget