Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Biggest Loser Update

...or should I say, how does one become the person who can't make it through a day without two bottles of diet Coke? And I don't mean the little ones. I mean the ginormous ones, one stop short of a two-liter.

Yeah, someone on my team, that's who. They lose their point for no soda every day. So while I'm suffering on the body ball, barely able to walk, eating salad for every meal, and having absolutely no sweets, they are drinking two bottles of diet Coke every. Day. Argh.

But I've lost 15 pounds. No, that is not a typo. Fif-teen. It's torture. I hate it. But I'm totally gonna be the biggest loser at work. And that's a good thing.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

You GO, girl! I wish I had your dedication. :-)

Lis said...

Is Aunt Tiffany on your team? She loves diet coke. hahah. Congrats on the 15 pounds, that's incredible!

Suzette Saxton said...

I can vouch for you, having seen you just Monday. You look FANTASTIC! Good for you for keeping your soda point.

P.S. My word verification for this comment is "donit." (Mmmmmm... doughnuts...)

H. L. Dyer said...

WOW! Congrats, Elana!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Wow, I wish you the best of luck! I'm mad at Suzette up there for mentioning doughnuts. Now I really want one.

Congrats on the 15 pounds!

Jenn Adams said...

Elana, you are such a LOSER!!!!!!!! :D

Seriously, though, that is made of awesome! The fact that Ms./Mr. Diet Coke is messin' with your team's score is a bummer, but it can't erase the fact that your killer workout and salad record is totally worth it.

And as for Suzette's word verification, I thought of another way to use her word: "Losing 15 lbs sure feels good, DONIT!!" :) Here's my word verification: entshe. As in, "Elana is awesome, EN'T SHE." :)

Sarah Jensen said...

Elana, that's wonderful! I'm so proud of you!
Keep up the great work.

Elana Johnson said...

Dedication? Um, no. Just really competitive.

Lisa! LOL!

Thanks for the thought of donuts, Suz. Love ya! ;) You know I do adore the word verification funnies.

Thanks Heather and Lady G and Sarah.

And Jenn! Ent she is totally awesome. I am a loser. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

W.O.W....LOVE it - You are amazing - staying true to the diet AND writing amazing stuff...awesome

Elana Johnson said...

Christine, and I have recently developed super powers too. Walking through walls, that kind of jazz. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's awesome! That's 3 bags of flour! Congrats, Elana :)

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget