Let's just launch right in, shall we? Yeah, who needs these introductory lines?
1. Once again, my blog posts aren't written in advance. This makes me queasy each night when I go to bed, because I haven't edited them to death. You've been warned.
2. The reason my blog posts aren't written is because I wasn't sure I was going to be blogging this week.
3. I decided to take next week off instead of this week, but I still didn't write any posts over the weekend.
4. I'm sure you're all fascinated by my blogging thought process.
5. Then blogger freaked out. Wouldn't open. Spun. And spun. And spun. Which prompted this tweet.
6. I learned how to use the program "Snipping Tool" on my computer to capture that shot for you. You're welcome.
7. I made two pans of ghetto toffee (delish), 35 homemade oreo cookies (2 cookies each, yo) and like, a million Oreo bon bons (dipping chocolates is sooo not my thing. It requires patience.) yesterday. I hope the neighbors are happy.
8. I found the perfect song for my WiP. "The Harold Song" by Ke$ha. Very angsty. Right up my alley.
9. It's my dad's birthday today. I guess I better get on the horn and sing.
10. My new favorite movie is "Despicable Me." Don't judge. ("It's so fluffy!")
11. You might be asking yourself how this is the Christmas Edition of Tell the Truth Tuesday. I know I am.
What's on your mind today? Tell me the truth now...