Dude, this isn't going to be like uber-religious or anything. I know some of you are quaking. Or hoping for something juicy. Sadly, there won't be either of those things. But don't stop reading!
1. I don't believe in signs. I believe in hard work.
2. I don't believe in wallowing. I believe in creating your own luck, and accepting luck you don't create. (See yesterday's post.)
3. I don't believe in hoarding knowledge. I believe in sharing and paying it forward.
4. I don't believe in waiting for something to happen. I believe in working hard. (Come back for tomorrow's post. And see #1.)
5. I don't believe in vampires. I believe in Edward. Ha! (Just checkin' to see if you were paying attention.)
6. I don't believe in isolation. I believe in whining, er, chatting with your writerly friends. And blogging. And tweeting. And then more chatting...
7. I don't believe in chocolate. I believe in bacon.
What do you believe? What don't you believe?
Oh, and bonus: I'm up on Badass Bookie's 2011 Debutante Event today! All about me today, all about POSSESSION tomorrow. There're chances to win...not only my book, but 11 others too! So make sure you go check it out from now until December 31!