Thursday, March 27, 2008

Uglies are Making me Ugly

Status of my life: I've been hard at work on ELITE. I'm up to 52,000 words now, it's getting close! If only I could get the climax just so... The Office starts again in 2 weeks!


I read Uglies by Scott Westerfeld today. I know I'm a little slow getting on the bandwagon, but we're reading it for book club this month, and I decided to bite the bullet and buy it. It's been on hold at the library for months.

Anyway, I highly recommend the book. It's a great YA Sci Fi/Fantasy read. I cursed Mr. Westerfeld for at least fifteen minutes about the ending though. It's totally not fair to end a book that way, Mr. Westerfeld. So what did I do? I bought Pretties. It'll be here soon!

Then I went to the library tonight and put Peeps and So Yesterday on hold. Hopefully soon...I love a good vampire book.

Thanks SW, for being a great writer!

No comments:

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget