Friday, April 25, 2008

Crit Buddies, Part Two

Status of my Life: I'm going insane trying to figure out what happens to Hunter in ELITE. Put him away for a while when he started screaming in my head...So today, I've just been working on critiques for others and my own editing/revising of SHADOWS.

I need to give a big shout out to one of my crit buddies, H. Kelley. She took 84 pages of my MS and read it for me. She gave me invaluable suggestions for structure and flow. She's great. Absolutely great, and everything she said was spot on. I'm feeling a lot better about myself now that I've made a little bit of headway in my rewriting.

Thanks Kelley!

BTW: I met Kelley at AQ Connect. If you're looking for a great online community for writers, check it out.

Reading: A manuscript from a friend of mine, SJ. Pretty good, too.

Exhausted from the school walk-a-thon,
RedDuck

No comments:

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget