Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Found a New Site

Status of my Life: Working on whatever comes into my mind. Right now I'm bouncing between SHADOWS and a new WIP I've decided to call FREEBIES. Watching American Idol on DVR. Sweet!


I was browsing the forums on Query Tracker and came across a thread with this site: Flogging the Quill. I think I may submit and see how he rips me apart...

I've also been thinking a lot about my writing. I've had my critique group ripping apart my ms and it's actually good, but I'm wondering if I'm starting to lose my own vision and my own voice. I'm thinking I need to make sure that I write how I want to write.

Reading: CHARACTERS AND VIEWPOINT by Orson Scott Card. PRETTIES came in at the library! That's by Scott Westerfeld, of course.

No comments:

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget