Friday, January 16, 2015

RUN RUN RUN by Lee Strauss

Okay, so a friend of mine has a new serial called GINGERBREAD MAN out, with 3 episodes. This way of writing short installments of a story is fascinating to me, as is the entire premise of this series.


FRINGE meets CASTLE in this New Adult Sci-fi Mystery Suspense by Amazon best-selling author Lee Strauss.

College girl meets boy online.
A killer targets girls like her.
She's next on the list.
The boy wants to save her.
She thinks it's him.

It's worse than they both think.

RUN RUN RUN is the first part of a three part episode - Gingerbread Man - in the romantic suspense series, A Nursery Rhyme Suspense.

Amazon | iBooks | Nook | Kobo | Google Play

Check out AS FAST AS YOU CAN, the second episode in the series.

Marlow finds himself in a "new world" and has to convince Sage of the danger at hand. Their friendship grows as they work together to track a killer and hopefully find their friend Teagan before it's too late.

AMAZON




And look for the last installment, coming in the next couple of days, YOU CAN'T CATCH ME. 

Marlow and Sage were on track to catch a killer, when the unbelievable happened. Now Marlow has to convince this "new" Sage of the danger and their friend Teagan remains in grave peril.

AMAZON

I just think it's a brilliant concept. I mean, nursery rhyme suspense stories? Mystery? Romance? That's like triple-play fantastic!

The first episode is free, and the other two are 99 cents. I hope you'll give them a try!

What's the latest story you've heard of that made you go "I wish I'd thought of that!"? 

5 comments:

Kelly Hashway said...

This sounds really good. I'm going to have to check this out, too. You've been filling my Kindle lately, Elana. :)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Right now I thought of it and started writing from Monday. This series is a real thriller. Sure to turn some heads.

Unknown said...

Oh, that sounds good. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing it!

Matthew MacNish said...

Wow. I haven't been here in forever. Makes me miss blogging.

Cathrina Constantine said...

Sounds amazing!!

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget