Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Blog Has a Personality All Its Own

So Kate and then Archy did this cool blog personality test. You'll never catch me doing one of those things in real life. I always apply to two or three of the choices and sit there puzzling over which one I should choose. I'm trying to analyze which answer would make me more blue or more red or more north or whatever. I'm a mystery, what can I say?

Anyway, this was painless to do for the blog. All I had to do was type in the name of my blog. Phew. I can do that. Go here to try it yourself. Totally painless. Promise.

So here's what my Mindless Musings turned out to be. Awe-some.

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.







I wish I knew what the letters at the top meant. They seem to be different for everyone. And Archy said something about them in her post and I was clueless. And too lazy to do any research. I think I may have mentioned my aversion to research before.

But my blog is so me. I do avoid confrontation, I do like to help people in concrete ways, and I never plan ahead when writing. Other parts of my life I do, but never in writing. And since this blog is mostly about the writing, it fits perfectly.

On a side note, I put in my blog on wordpress...and got the same result. Le sigh. I'm stuck in a rut in my writing. I put in my crafting blog...same result. Man, I am sooo consistent. Yeah, lets go with that.

And my brain activity...no jokes, people. My brain does have activity sometimes.

This shows what parts of the brain that are dominant during the blogarific writing process.


3 comments:

The Assignment Help Nz said...

The information you've provided is excellent. The reader will be impressed and attracted, rather than bewildered. Others are encouraged to visit your website on a daily basis as a result of your blog. The most appealing aspect of your writing is that it makes even the most difficult issues understandable and transparent like I always get from Pay Someone To Take My Accounting Class. How well you manage to condense your material is quite remarkable.

sandra said...

I'm definitely looking for additional videos on blogging, brother: D is overjoyed! Thank you very much for all the value ebook editing writers you provide to people's lives; may God continue to bless you abundantly.

Jennifer Garner said...

Need to take your class online? Take Your Class Online offers best online class help! Just say Take My Online Classes For Me. We offer do my online class help!

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget