Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My One Twilight Post

Who am I kidding? I'm sure I'll post more stuff about Twilight. I get Entertainment Weekly and they have some cool stuff in there about the actors. I'm more fascinated with the actual movie making than seeing the movie.

My writerly friend Abi, had a quiz up on her blog. So I went and took it. I was *praying* doa I'd be Edward. Do I know myself or what? I am so Edward.



You can take the quiz here. I'm gonna google for some good-looking pics of Robert Pattinson. I have several, but a girl can never have too many. kenyit

And that one above ain't bad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Elana! Glad your prayers were answered. The quiz is really fun. :)

Abi

jess said...

oooh i hope i'm alice. she is my favorite.

i'll brb...

jess said...

yay! I AM ALICE!!!

Carolyn said...

Dammit, I came out as Bella. *grumble grumble*

Anonymous said...

LOL Archy! I was praying just as hard NOT to be Bella as I was to be Edward. I feel your pain. :)

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget