Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hey, You Left the Tag On...

Have no idea what I'm barking about? Read yesterday's post.

On to part two!

8) How often do you get writer's block?

Every freaking day.


9) Write fan fiction?

I had to go look it up. So no.


10) Do you type or write by hand?

Both. I’ve written entire novels by hand. I do almost all of my editing/revising by hand. But I've written like 12 novels in two years. And no one does that by hand, so it's a fair assessment to say I do a lot of typing too.


11) Do you save everything you write?

Yes. *nervously looks around* You mean people don't?


12) Do you ever go back to an idea after you've abandoned it?

Yes. And no. Depends on how far I made it before the abandonment. And if my characters will forgive me long enough for me to start over. ;-)


13)What's your favorite thing you've ever written?

Well, I have this scene in CONTROL ISSUES where Vi controls Jag without any brainwashing abilities… It’s pretty kewl.


***This is part two in a four-day contest. Questions coming on Friday! Remember that commenting on any post this week adds an entry to the pool (if you get the answers right. But let's face it people, who's NOT going to get the answers right?? I'm not like the Mariana Trench or anything).

Happy Tuesday!

16 comments:

Christina Lee said...

Yeah the saving question tripped me up too LOL!! I love that you said you get writer's block everyday :)

Tamika: said...

I need Vi's powers for one day!

Unknown said...

Well, if I didn't have this little box called a computer to store all my writerly stuff neatly, I'm sure it would have been junked years ago. I love de-junking! As it is, I have saved everything I've ever written.

Fun post!

Scott said...

Pop quizzes during the holiday week should be outlawed. I mean, a quiz on New Year's Day . . . after a night of debauchery! Okay, I'm well past the age where debauchery happens on New Year's Eve. Heck, I'm lucky to make it to midnight. : )

Jemi Fraser said...

Okay - 12 novels in 2 years - and writer's block everyday??? You must have one heck of a chisel to get through that block :)

Stephanie McGee said...

LOL

I get writer's block every day, too.

I'm a total pack rat, but I know I've lost things that I've written.

And I went through this whole phase where I sent every draft through the shredder when I was done with revisions. I was totally paranoid that someone would go through my trash and steal my novel.

Jen said...

Writer's block every day...check.
Saving everything ever written...double check. I have more papers than trees in the forest!

Happy Tuesday,
Jen

Susan R. Mills said...

12 novels in two years? WOW! That's a lot of writing. Does it count if I've re-written the same novel 12 times????? No, seriously, that is impressive. Thanks for sharing so much about yourself.

Tere Kirkland said...

Man, where does your productivity come from? ;)

Chocolate covered espresso beans, right?

Anonymous said...

You do know these snippets about Control Issues are killing me, right? You tease.

Hilabeans said...

Love number 11. I had the same reaction while reading it. ;)

hhs

V. S said...

Wow, you write by hand, I have always wanted to have the endurance to write a whole novel by handp. My hand cramps up too easily.

Elana Johnson said...

I need Vi's power for one day, too. And a lot of other powers too. ;)

Kasie West said...

I'm with you I hate writing and reading long posts, so what a great way to make a tag more readable. :) I'm enjoying getting to know you better. I like this particular tag. It's fun for us writerly types.

Unknown said...

11) Do you save everything you write? Yes. *nervously looks around*

Love it!

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel better, I have a binder full of things I wrote from elementary through junior high, including an incredibly long Harry Potter fanfic and its equally long sequel... I save everything, too.

Also, these posts are fun. :D

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget