It's my blog and I can make words up if I want to.
14) What's everyone else's favorite story you've written?
CONTROL ISSUES, by far.
15) Ever written romance or angsty teen drama?
Ohhhh, yeaaahhh. I love angsty teen anything.
16) What's your favorite setting for your characters?
Well, see, I like to make my characters run. Through deserts. Across vast snow-filled plains. Over lakes. If they’re not running from one place to another, I don’t quite know how to write. (ROTFL!)
17) How many writing projects are you working on right now?
None. Okay, that’s not entirely true. I subbed my revisions, so I’m not working on those. I’m submitting ideas to Booksta, so I’m not writing anything new. I should be editing another novel (Elemental Hunger), but I’m not feeling like I care right now.
Lazy, I know. Maybe tomorrow, I'll be working on EH. But maybe not. I'm a mystery like that.
18)Have you ever won an award for your writing?
CI made it to the semi-finals in the ABNA contest last year.
19) What are your five favorite words?
“I can now offer representation.”
20) What character have you created that is most like yourself?
Penelopie. She's smart and quick, but unsure sometimes. She needs an anchor. But when she makes up her mind, watch out.
I'm sorta like that.
Feel left out? Wondering why this tag thingy started on #14? No, I didn't reorganize the numbering system -- but that would be cool. Check this post for deets. Comment. Friday's coming! And think of what an awesome way to start 2010 it would be to have 25 bones and a wicked kewl title!