Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You're Tagalicious

It's my blog and I can make words up if I want to.

Part Three:

14) What's everyone else's favorite story you've written?

CONTROL ISSUES, by far.


15) Ever written romance or angsty teen drama?

Ohhhh, yeaaahhh. I love angsty teen anything.


16) What's your favorite setting for your characters?

Well, see, I like to make my characters run. Through deserts. Across vast snow-filled plains. Over lakes. If they’re not running from one place to another, I don’t quite know how to write. (ROTFL!)


17) How many writing projects are you working on right now?

None. Okay, that’s not entirely true. I subbed my revisions, so I’m not working on those. I’m submitting ideas to Booksta, so I’m not writing anything new. I should be editing another novel (Elemental Hunger), but I’m not feeling like I care right now.

Lazy, I know. Maybe tomorrow, I'll be working on EH. But maybe not. I'm a mystery like that.


18)Have you ever won an award for your writing?

CI made it to the semi-finals in the ABNA contest last year.


19) What are your five favorite words?

“I can now offer representation.”


20) What character have you created that is most like yourself?

Penelopie. She's smart and quick, but unsure sometimes. She needs an anchor. But when she makes up her mind, watch out.

I'm sorta like that.


Feel left out? Wondering why this tag thingy started on #14? No, I didn't reorganize the numbering system -- but that would be cool. Check this post for deets. Comment. Friday's coming! And think of what an awesome way to start 2010 it would be to have 25 bones and a wicked kewl title!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

You should totally reorganize the numbering system! I'm behind ya!

ABNA is the amazon contest right? That's where I first read a part of Control Issues. It has stayed with me and I am still dying to read more! Get it published already! ;)

Jen said...

Heeee! I like the reorganizing of the number system. I never have quite gotten the hang of the current one :)

Good luck with those revisions!

Jen

Tamika: said...

"I can now offer representation" that would make my head swim and heart warm! Please this year, please.

Jemi Fraser said...

Those are 5 really great words, for sure :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new word. =] Elemental Hunger, huh? You have me seven kinds of curious.

Tere Kirkland said...

Tagalicious

*snarfle*

Unknown said...

Those five words, are indeed my favorite too :)

Clementine said...

I love your five words. Maybe someday, sigh.

lisa and laura said...

Oh gosh, I'm sort of nervous about this contest. What if I get everything wrong!?! That will be so embarrassing!

Stina said...

Cool interview!

So how was the ABNA experience? I tried to check out your entry, but for some reason Amazon claimed my postal code didn't exist. Canada Post disagrees. I've toyed with entering next year but I'm still not sure. Guess it will depend on which way the wind is blowing that day. :D

Unknown said...

A- Those 5 words would be fantastic.

B- Making it to the semi-finals of the ABNA sounds awesome. How was it?

C- Your final paragraph made me laugh out loud. Reorganizing the numbering system, deets, 25 bones, wicked kewl. *sigh* You, my friend, are the one that's wicked kewl. :)

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget