So sue me.
Since I didn't win, I feel like I have to justify what I did with my time in November. Just for kicks:
1. I did write just over 25,000 words.
2. I signed with my dream agent.
3. I completed revisions for said agent.
4. I made six chocolate pies.
5. I cooked a turkey without filling the house with smoke.
6. I entertained people at my house for two days. Small house + Seven extra people + 48 hours + no deaths = major success.
And that doesn't even take into account my day job, my real life with two kids and/or grocery shopping and bill paying and all that other jazz.
So November wasn't a complete failure. Right? Right.
What have you been up to? Was your November successful? In what way?