Okay, so I've got to clear some of the clutter in my head. Here's what I've got going on in there.
1. I'm typing this on my work computer (hey, it's lunchtime) and the stupid scroll button on my mouse isn't working. So I have to go over to the scroll bar to move down or up. And do you know how much time that adds to my blog reading? Do you? Let's just say this: a lot.
2. I can't believe Pandora only allows me to listen for 40 hours a month. Yeah, my time was up on the 12th. The 12th people. So I spent 3+ hours on Sunday trying to get my iTunes from my old mac to my new HP. And yes, I have two email accounts on Pandora (cuz 80 hours ought to be enough, right?) but Pandora is smart and won't let me use a different account on the same computer.
3. So Pandora is on right now. And I've got all my blogs open for the afternoon reading time. Problem? Someone has music on their blog. And I can't hear my Glee song. I have to hit mute. And that annoys me.
Status: *When is Christmas vacation?*
4. It's my girl kidlet's birthday today. She's five, which is both good and bad. It's good because she's so fun now that I can understand everything she says and she can do so much for herself. It's bad because she's 6 1/2 years younger than my son (I only have two kidlets) and now that she's five people think they have the right to ask me if I'm going to have more. Um, you know what? None of your beeswax.
Status: Chocolate. I need chocolate. Cake will do. This is her birthday cake. I made it myself. Hours, people. It took hours.
5. While we're on the topic of blogs, I don't like the ones that surprise you with the word verification after you've typed your comment and hit "submit comment." Just when I think I'm done, no! I have to type another word. And that's precious seconds. So if you could change that on yours, I'd appreciate it. kthxbai.
Status: Chomping on cake.
6. I'm sick. And while I'm not as miserable as I've been at other times in my life, I wish I could lay in bed with Pirates of the Caribbean on all day and have someone bring me things to eat. Because there's nothing I love more than eating food someone else cooked off dishes someone else will clean up. Sadly, I'm the cook and the maid at my house.
Status: Is it Friday yet?
What have you got on your mind right this second that you need to unload? We know it's random. We know it's important. So just say it.