Monday, July 7, 2008

Seeing Shadows? on WordPress

Status of my Life: Currently writing the sequel to SHADOWS. It's called REFLECTIONS. Not that I think the first one will sell, but I'm just in love with my characters and wanted their story to keep going. And you never know...

I've started another blog (yeah, like I need that!) exclusively for my novel Shadows. It's my first novel, and I wrote it in just under two months. It's been going through a critique group for about four months now and I have a goal to query for this novel in September. So I thought it would be fun to start a blog just for that book. I'm going to post little excerpts, blurbs, things I have to cut but that I love, pictures of my characters, and whatever else I feel like. I added the link in my sidebar under "Find Me Online" and here's the link. Seeing Shadows?

Don't worry, this will remain my main blog. I know some of you were really concerned there for a minute. Pshaw! This will remain my main mindless musings on the journey of becoming a novelist, so stay tuned!

Reading: THE OUTCASTS OF 19 SCHUYLER PLACE by E.L. Koningsburg (still)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not as much as you do I guess. lol. It's fun in a weird kind of twisted sort of way, much like getting stuff critiqued. Nah, just kidding. I'm new to it and haven't really done much yet.

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget