Friday, December 2, 2011

INSIDER INFORMATION

*WARNING* Only read on if you're an Insider. (If you don't know what that means, well, then, yeah.)

Yesterday the YA Scavenger Hunt began. Author's secret content went live, including an exciting short story by none other than myself!


Dustin Hansen designed the cover! Isn't he a genius?

INSIDER INFORMATION: A Possession Short Story is available for FREE in all digital formats.

Click here to get it.

Click here to see Angela Corbett's exclusive part of the Scavenger Hunt, enter to win great prizes, and follow all the hunt action.

11 comments:

Stina said...

I found a blog yesterday that, I guess, is part of the Scavenger Hunt. I had no idea what it was about. All I could do was scratch my head and read the post before that one.

Good luck with it!

Unknown said...

Now isn't this completely made of awesome. Elana, you rock my socks off. Just sayin.

Christine Fonseca said...

I love this story! Well done Elana!

David P. King said...

Dang. You've just taken up a portion of my early morning because I had to read that short. I hope you're happy.

Awesome as always, btw. ;)

Janet Johnson said...

I'm out of the loop about the scavenger hunt, but I enjoyed the story. Definitely gave more sympathy to Zenn. :)

Leigh Covington said...

Awesome Elana! SO AWESOME! (Good thing you can't see me jumping up and down and dancing!)

Jemi Fraser said...

I've got the story downloaded - hope to read it this weekend! :)

Peggy Eddleman said...

I downloaded it yesterday. So very awesome! And the Insider Information cover ROCKS in a huge way.

Angela Brown said...

I noticed the YA Scavenger Hunt posts yesterday as well. Good times all around.

Heather said...

He is a genius indeed, love that cover! And now I'm off to click on the link...

Marthapao said...

I loved the Insider Information!! Thanks for that extra info, now I understand Zenn a bit more!

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget