Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nothing To Say...

Status of my Life: My voices have gone quiet. To other people, this means "writer's block." To me, this means that my characters are quiet right now, and need a little break. So I give it to them. I went swimming and ate lunch, and now I'm been critiquing in all my groups, because I'm so far behind.


I don't really have much to say. I've been writing a lot lately, and then the voices went quiet. I know they'll come back, screaming at me to write their stories. But, for now, not so much.

Sometimes I wonder if any of the stuff I write is even worthwhile. It is to me, and that should probably be enough. And it is. I'm still aiming to query in September, and have had some friends getting agents recently. I'm glad for them, and hope my day will come soon.

Well, that's about it. I'm wondering if I should start something new or go back to one of my "stalled" starts. I have about four of them, and I like them all, but just have nowhere to go. Maybe some of them will start talking to me again if I open them up.

Reading: THE SISTERS GRIMM by Michael Buckley

No comments:

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget